- A $25 entry fee (per unit) must be paid at registration.
- Deadline for registration is August 7, 2017 or until we have 75 registrants (past years have seen over 100 entries).
- No late or on-site registrations will be accepted.
- No throwing or spraying of water. Do not throw anything that will melt to the pavement. (i.e. crayons)
- No throwing of candy from moving vehicles. However, people walking along the parade route may pass out candy.
- Limit of 2 units per business/organization.
- All groups that want to do demonstrations must be on a flatbed truck or trailer.
- No political units or flyers allowed. However, they may walk along the parade route to shake hands and greet constituents.
Download the 2017 Parade Registration form.
Wisconsin State Cow Chip & Festival Parade starts at NOON Saturday of Labor Day weekend.
The route begins at the intersection of Hemlock & Sycamore Street:
- Go north on Sycamore Street and continue down until you reach Grand Avenue. Turn right onto Grand Avenue and continue down until Grand Avenue meets up with 1st Street.
- Turn right onto 1st Street and continue south. Route ends at the intersection of 1st Street and Lincoln Avenue.
Click the link below to view the route, indicated in blue:
For any questions please contact the Parade Coordinator via e-mail.